Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Enable Tech strategy, planning, operations, and communications
- Foster internal and external stakeholder engagement and create internal and external KPIs
- Support and execute on high-priority, impactful and strategic initiatives for the Technology organization
- Drive initiatives with structured project delivery techniques for cross functional, strategic, and special projects
- Deconstruct complex problems into clear actionable plans
- Partner with business leadership across the organization to ensure projects and initiatives deliver well defined business outcomes
- Act as trusted advisors; share best practices to improve execution rigor across the company
- Manage project resources and financials within plan/budget
- Track and report progress against plan and provide weekly status report to Executive Sponsors and key stakeholders
- Conduct project retrospectives
- Streamline corporate and operational processes within the tech organization and support roll-outs of new policies or processes due to integration activities or otherwise
- Partner with Finance, TLT and other stakeholders to drive and support processes like Management and Operational Reporting, budget management, etc.
- Create power point presentations with data analysis, for meetings such as Tech, Product and Data Science All Hands, Extended TLT meetings and other key meetings
Demonstrable leadership and vision in managing major cross-functional projects or initiatives that touch multiple VP or C-Level business partners
Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
Expertise in visually telling a story with data to secure alignment with cross-functional partners
BA/BS degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred but not required
6+ years of post-university experience in a role where you were personally responsible driving complex projects to completion
3+ years in top tier consulting or investment banking, ideally with experience interfacing with executive stakeholders preferred
Technical background and/or familiarity with ad tech and online advertising business models preferred but not required
Proven ability to deconstruct complex opportunities and problems into well-defined projects
Strong “ownership” mentality and a bias for action
Familiarity with project management tools / software
More about you:
You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.