About the team:
Do you want to bring game-changing Kubernetes and CI/CD practices to a dynamic and globally distributed engineering organization? The TDP (Tech Delivery Platform) team architects and develops the systems and processes that enable Xandr engineers to do their best work every day. We own the build and deployment systems that power our next-generation ad-tech platform. We're hands-on agents of change who exemplify and create the next wave of best practices. The TDP team is at the forefront of adopting new tools & techniques and providing those to the entire Xandr engineering community. We're highly collaborative and our highest values include quality, scalability, automation, and team work.
This is a hybrid software engineering and infrastructure role.
- Writes high quality code in several languages
- Defines and builds scoped solutions with input from senior engineers
- Builds tools and services to enhance Kubernetes platform usability
- Creates and maintains APIs and related machinery to instantiate, mutate, and destroy Kubernetes clusters in public and private cloud environments.
- Tests and deploys software using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery platforms
- Documents applications and services for technical audiences of all levels
- Draws on experience with Kubernetes to set standards and make qualified best practices recommendations
- Light pager rotation responsibilities
- Other reasonable activities as required
About your skills and experience:
- 3+ years of software development experience for production systems
- 2+ years of system design and development experience
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, and proven ability to pick up new ones
- Experience designing and developing complex and scalable software systems
- Ability to have enthusiasm, positivity, and fun
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.