Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
The Strategic Initiatives
team is seeking a Manager to join our fast paced and impactful team. The
Strategic Initiatives Manager will provide project management support and
discipline on business-critical initiatives that are cross-functional,
company-wide, and complex. This is a high profile and demanding role that
requires a combination of keen analytical and cogent communication skills. The
ideal candidate will have experience in large-scale and complex program
delivery with an emphasis on cross-functional collaboration.
• You are a strategic
thinker with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and cross-team
• You have a proven ability to decompose complex opportunities and problems
into well-defined projects
• You are detail-oriented with strong project management and operational skills
• You have exceptional story-telling presentation, communication and writing skills
• You have strong analytical and quantitative skills, expertise in visually telling a story with data to secure alignment, and are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and project management tools & software
• You have demonstrated leadership and vision in managing major cross-functional projects or initiatives that touch multiple senior business partners
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style, with a strong “ownership” mentality and a bias for action
• BA/BS degree; advanced degree or MBA a plus
• 3-5 years of post-university experience in a role in which you were personally responsible driving complex projects to completion
• Preferred experience from top tier consulting or investment banking, ideally with experience interfacing with executive stakeholders
• Technical background and/or familiarity with ad tech and online advertising business models a plus but not required
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.