Xandr’s mission is to Make Advertising Better. Consumers expect a highly relevant advertising experience with transparency and control over their privacy preferences.
Xandr’s Identity engineering team evolves our platform to support trusted identifiers that provide a relevant ad experience that honor consumer privacy preferences. This is an opportunity to join an engineering team that is on the forefront of exciting advertising industry transformations related to the convergence of digital and television advertising.
Xandr is seeking an experienced Senior Engineer to join our Identity engineering team. You will be part of a team of passionate engineers focused on evolving existing massively scaled advertising systems and building new platform features to adapt to the rapidly changing identity and consumer privacy landscape.
About the job:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and own new platform features
- Build efficient, massively scalable, performance real-time systems
- Design and build big data systems for introspection, insights and optimization
- Adopt and promote high standards of code quality and testing
- Communicate and collaborate with other engineers and product managers
- Learn every day!
About your experience and skills:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience for production systems
- Experience using C/C++ to build high performance distributed applications is a plus
- Experience with Golang is a plus
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, and proven ability to pick up new ones
- Experience contributing high-quality code to large codebases
- Experience using Linux internals and APIs preferred
- Experience using profiling tools (e.g., perf, strace) preferred
- Familiarity with parallelism and concurrency
- Familiarity with docker & k8s preferred
- Experience with agile software development lifecycle processes
- Experience designing and developing complex and scalable software systems
- Ability to have enthusiasm, positivity, and fun
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.