The Data Management Platform (DMP) Team at Xandr, ensures the success of our customers by building a wide array of applications, at scale, to help them manage user and audience data. We enable audience discovery and insights and provide tools to support powerful integrations to our buying and selling platforms
We are a high impact team, responsible for critical systems, building new products and solving tough problems.
About the job:
• Design, develop and maintain fast and reliable customer facing solutions
• Lead architecture discussions, make and drive technical decisions
• Collaborate with a global cross-functional team with diverse technology backgrounds
• Work closely with other Engineering Teams
• Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: from design and development, to deployment and maintenance
• Share your knowledge, guide and mentor other Engineers
• Strong knowledge of and an interest in distributed computing.
• Thorough understanding and work experience in any back-end language, language, such as Golang, Java or C
• Demonstrated skill in designing and architecting large interdependent systems
• Knowledge of computer science fundamentals
• Cooperative and preemptive multi-tasking, asynchronous and event-driven programming, object oriented and functional languages, design principles and complexity management
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.