You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Independently leads small to mid-size client projects with clients at multiple Tiers.
- Proactively engages with customers (internal and external) to understand objectives and issues.
- Learns and applies solutions engineering concepts, practices and methods to work alongside commercial teams in closing new deals.
- Leads clients through scoping, requirements definition and execution of projects.
- Applies deep organizational knowledge to expedite resolution of issues by coordinating across functions.
- Monitors campaigns and/or monetization and offers performance improvement recommendations.
- Helps refine trading best practices and spreading them within AppNexus and our clients.
- Trains customers/clients on new features. Designs custom training for our strategic clients. Can adapt the way a concept is articulated depending on the audience.
- May act as Product Services Lead for the rollout of new products or features in alpha or beta, being the liaison between Product and our client.
- Understands AppNexus product, the architecture of our API and DBs, our service offerings, and strengths and weaknesses of all of the above.
- Basic knowledge of JS. Able to do advanced troubleshooting on web pages.
- 4-6 years of work experience
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.