You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Software Engineer, Front End - Prebid
Join Xandr and help build the infrastructure that powers the buying and selling of digital media at massive scale.
As an Engineer on the Publisher Integrations Capability, you will join a group of passionate Engineers that that deliver products from inception to production. This team of engineers have their DNA rooted in open source and work across the application stack to deliver high performance applications working with the latest technologies.
Consider some of the problems you will solve:
- Scaling Open Source: Contribute to a growing open source project and expand and empower its community. Improve quality, drive adoption, and bring innovative features to market.
- Tag Management: Design and build first class content delivery systems that can stand up to traffic at scale while minimizing the footprint page performance. Work with technology that interacts with large percentage of internet traffic.
- Prototype to Production:Iterate quickly on new concepts, working closely with Product Managers to develop products that go from beta to production.
- Participate in code review sessions and provide feedback to increase code efficiency, maintainability and robustness.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, productmanagement, open source community members, and other stakeholders
- Support and debug production level issues and provide fixes in a timely manner
- Build and maintain tools to automate regular testing and deployment
- Support our GitHub community of users and developers.
- BS degree in computer science or related field and 4+ years of proven web front-end/full stack development experience.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals: Object-Oriented programming, design patterns and asynchronous and event-driven development
- Knowledge of RESTful Web services
- Familiar with using test driven development methodology
- Ability to work independently and make use of your time effectively
- Experience using debuggers, profiles and other web development tools to optimize frontend code.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Xandr is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours! Our inclusivity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Galvanizing diversity and inclusion through our affinity groups (including OutNexus, AppNexus Women’s Network, AppNexus Latino Alliance and BlackNexus to name just a few!)
- Partnering with Fairygodboss to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know at your earliest convenience so that we may make arrangements
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.