The Xandr End User engineering team is looking for a new lead developer.
Even before the 2020 stay-at-home order, our workforce could all work from anywhere with the same access and performance as they have in the office
We're looking for someone who can mentor our junior developers, increase the flexibility, speed, and agility of our development and help us bring our systems to the next level.
The systems we build and maintain handle all aspects of Identity Access Management, Single Sign-On (SSO), system integration, self-service tools, and a variety of data feeds for the benefit of our workforce and service owners.
About the team:
- We are a small team of engineers and architects that works behind the scenes to automate user access, onboarding, communications, data feeds, and integration
- We take on complexity in order to make the end-user experience simpler, then we manage and reduce that complexity using a variety of methods
About the job:
- You will act as lead software engineer - mentoring junior software engineers, developing and maintaining software for automation
- You will research, design, and implement software, tools, and frameworks to increase developer and general employee productivity, system observability, and self-service
- You will collaborate with our Cyber Security, Global Risk, Human Resources, Infrastructure Engineering and other teams
- You will develop daemons, command line tools, web-based self-service applications, APIs, and web services that make it easier for the Xandr workforce to be productive
- You will manage, maintain, and document the technology you engineer so those tasks can be handed off to other teams
- You will be involved in decision making regarding our overall architecture and strategic direction
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a STEM field
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering working with production systems
- Experience developing, fixing or improving APIs and RESTful web services, using Docker, Linux, git. Familiarity with the CI/CD tool chain and configuration management tools
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts such as PKI, encryption, SSL certificates
- Familiarity with infrastructure components such as load balancers, DNS, VLANs, file servers
- Familiarity with test-driven development and similar software development methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kerberos, RADIUS, active directory/LDAP, ServiceNow, PingFederate or other IdP, PANDAS, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with SAML2, SCIM, PowerShell
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.