Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Do you like solving internet scale challenges and building cutting-edge technology to solve them? The Demand Management team is responsible for taking digital ad inventory to wherever the buyers are and bring in their ad spend in realtime.
Our mission is to build a suite of products and make Xandr the platform of choice for digital, TV and video publishers and make Xandr a must-buy global, digital, omni-channel marketplace for the world's largest marketers. This is a backend engineering role focused on a critically important area of investment for Xandr Tech. Engineers work on the real-time components to optimize our software for performance, space, and algorithmic efficiency.
Our unique scale challenges (huge volumes of business objects, high number queries per second and vast amount of generated data) require our team to constantly optimize our platform for cost and business growth. We collaborate cross functionally with other teams both upstream and downstream to solve business challenges.
Our APIs are written in PHP and is powered by MySQL, Redis cache, Elastic Search and Kafka.
- Collaborate with teams of smart and passionate engineers.
- Build new APIs to model our massively distributed, low latency and realtime platform spanning multiple applications.
- Build high quality APIs that are easy to scale, maintain and operate.
- Work creatively with your product counterpart to revolutionize new products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
More About You
- You are focused on building high-quality, intuitive products.
- You are passionate about learning and teaching with the goal of empowering self and others.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to improve how things are done and what is built.
- You view process as a means and not an end, preferring lean automated approaches to ensure quality and productivity
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Job ID 2134621X Date posted 07/13/2021