About the team
The mission of the Customer Experience (CXP) team is to optimize the overall customer journey. As the number of products and services at Xandr grows, the need for scalable solutions to manage the customer experience grows with it. We deliver the tools and technology that accelerates product development team's ability to create consistent customer experiences, through component libraries, global navigation, search, and integrations with platform services. These teams rely on the libraries and services of Customer Experience to build new products and features at a rapid pace requiring a high benchmark for quality.
About the job
As a developer on our team, you’ll design and implement solutions that are high quality, easy to operate and maintain, and make the lives of product engineers easier. Projects can be in a variety of languages with different operational requirements, so you’ll need to approach problems from a variety of ways.
Projects could include:
- Building new components that are shared by independent product teams
- Working with product design to improve how search results are delivered
- Reworking how sessions are managed across the global UI
- Improving tooling used by developers to release apps on Kubernetes
- Implementing performance metrics and improving monitoring
- Experience with React, Redux or similar frameworks
- 4+ years of experience as a professional software developer
- Experience with automated testing, Agile/Scrum, SDLC
- Experience implementing SaaS, micro-services
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, and other JS frameworks
- TypeScript experience a plus
- Python, PHP knowledge a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other technologies (Azure, AWS) a plus
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.