Xandr is looking for an experienced System Architect that will be responsible for system and network hardware support infrastructure. You will be handling the systems and services that support the lifecycle management of hardware deployed across the globe. As a Senior System Architect, you will work with system operations, network operations, and data center management teams to architect and implement high-quality solutions that are secure, compliant with appropriate regulatory requirements and best practices, easy to operate and maintain, and decrease our support burden.
- Design, develop, and implement system applications and infrastructure services including hardware integration and configuration and software development.
- Modify and maintain existing operating systems applications and infrastructure.
- Define requirements for hardware and software upgrades on platform system components.
- Work cross-functionally to create and document requirements, develop, and deliver solutions.
- Provide systems expertise across the organization for addressing operational issues as well as supporting engineering activities.
- Identify deficiencies in current system designs and recommend solutions.
- Identify system scaling limitations and recommend and implement improvements.
- Stay abreast of, evaluate, and recommend emerging technologies to improve service, reduce cost, and scale better.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, foreign equivalent, or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Must have 7+ years of experience or coursework in systems engineering with extensive experience in most of the following:
- Linux/UNIX fundamentals including TCP/IP networking
- Common infrastructure technology and services (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, NTP, HTTP, LDAP, Kerberos, Radius, SMTP)
- Configuration management tools (Puppet/Chef)
- System performance tuning and optimization
- Software packaging
- Programming (Perl/Python/Shell scripting/C)
- Systems integration
- Virtualization technologies including hypervisors (Xen/KVM) and containers (Docker/rkt)
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.