The Xandr End User engineering team is looking for a Senior Systems Architect for our Automation and Identity team
Even before the 2020 stay-at-home order, our workforce could all work from anywhere with the same access and performance as they have in the office
We're looking for someone who can bring our systems and services to the next level.
The systems we build and maintain handle all aspects of Identity Access Management, Single Sign-On (SSO), system integration, self-service tools, and a variety of data feeds for the benefit of our workforce and service owners.
About the team:
- We are a small team of engineers and architects that works behind the scenes to automate user access, onboarding, communications, data feeds, and integration
- We take on complexity in order to make the end-user experience simpler, then we manage and reduce that complexity using a variety of methods
About the job:
- You will act as lead architect - researching, designing and building systems and services for back-end automation, security and regulatory compliance, and self-service
- You will collaborate with our Cyber Security, Global Risk, Human Resources, Infrastructure Engineering and other teams
- You will drive new initiatives such as our workflow platform and API, tool-assisted rapid SSO service provider on-boarding, policy-as-code, k8s/cloud integration, and observability
- You will work with vendors, end-users, developers and engineers to improve, replace, and add functionality to make sure the Xandr workforce is given automatic access to only the tools they're entitled to use
- You will manage, maintain, and document the technology you engineer so those tasks can be handed off to other teams
- You will have a decision making capacity regarding our overall architecture and and be involved in our strategic direction and vision
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a STEM field
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture working with production systems
- Experience driving IT initiatives
- Experience with vendor RFIs and RFPs, gathering requirements, weighing options, and choosing the appropriate solution whether it's proprietary-software based, SaaS, open source, or in-house development
- Experience with secure access technologies (ssh, kerberos, RADIUS, AD, SAML, MFA )
- Experience developing, fixing or improving APIs and RESTful web services, using Docker, Linux, git. Familiarity with the CI/CD tool chain and configuration management tools
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts such as PKI, encryption, SSL certificates
- Familiarity with infrastructure components such as load balancers, DNS, VLANs, file servers
- Familiarity with test-driven development and similar software development methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.