DescriptionA Solutions Consultant, Technical Integrations' primary role in the Marketplace Partners team is to oversee server-side integrations between the AppNexus technology stack and external partners to provide the greatest marketplace liquidity for our clients. The SCTI possesses both a client service and engineering mindset, probing deeply into our partners’ business while having a keen understanding of the entire AppNexus technology stack, APIs, basic computer networking, and advanced technical skills. A successful SCTI can communicate effectively with CEOs, CTOs, product managers, and developers to help build strategic integrations, roll out new features in collaboration with Product and Commercial teams, troubleshoot issues, and advise on the integration best practices. For some engagements, the SCTI develops custom UIs, scripts, and connectors to facilitate the success of the integration.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, technically-minded, and passionate about learning and helping others. The Marketplace Partners team works with some of the largest external partners in the industry. We manage and upgrade server-side integrations with them, ensuring the pipes are flowing seamlessly. While this is a client-facing role, we also work closely with Engineering and Product teams to test and roll out new products.
About the job:
- Become a domain expert on product and server-side integrations such as OpenRTB protocols, and share that expertise with customers’ technical contacts.
- Deeply understand the customer's business to thereby help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform.
- Guide clients through requirement scoping, and execute on development projects.
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and handle customer escalations of technical issues with engineering resources as needed.
- Build and maintain internal tools and UI to facilitate the integration process.
- Help build the Technical Integration Services practice, including developing best practices for client engagement, customer facing training materials, and internal documentation.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to develop and test product specifications for new feature requests.
Qualifications- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing engineering, solutions architect, technical services or similar role.
- A quantitatively-oriented bachelor's degree.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Versatile, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to see how integrations fit within larger systems.
- Experience in process creation, product rollout, product testing, and/or cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience with OpenRTB protocols, RESTful APIs, cloud computing, computer networking, command line usage, and/or DevOps is a plus.
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.