Xandr Cares Jobs Jobs
Xandr Cares Jobs
DescriptionThe Senior Solutions Consultant is responsible for the technical success of our enterprise publishers. We use our technology to solve difficult business challenges to enable success for our clients. This entails deeply understanding our client's business, technical troubleshooting, architecting technical solutions, project managing implementations, and consulting customers on our world-class enterprise software.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Publisher-Side Product, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Our best of breed forecasting and analytics can fundamentally transform our clients' businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Become a product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
- Work closely with our Commercial Partners to move existing businesses to our platform and help customers create new businesses on the AppNexus platform
- Analyze campaign and publisher performance and offer recommendations for improvements
- Deeply understand the customers’ business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to Product Management
- Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
- 2 - 7 years of work experience
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.