Xandr offers one of the most competitive client-facing mobile product offerings in the mobile advertising industry. The mobile products we have built & will build with you are a vital part of the monetization strategy for major mobile apps. Our team is devoted to building intuitive and robust mobile app advertising solutions that help our clients to monetize their own apps to their full potential. If you are looking for meaningful career growth and to make a positive impact on the Internet & the mobile app industry, Xandr is the place for you.
Consider some of the problems you will try to solve:
- Design to Scale: Our ads are seen by most of the Internet, so we build well-designed, stable, and optimized products that adhere to the standard of the Xandr platform as a whole while powering our clients’ mobile initiatives at scale.
- Broad Understanding and Impact: By working on our team, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the Xandr platform from both a technical and a business perspective in order to build innovative products that fulfill the company’s vision.
- High Visibility: We are building the best mobile products on the market to unify all advertising demand and monetize publisher’s inventory to the fullest extent. We are competing with leading software companies worldwide while working with them to establish industry standards since we deeply believe in the power of openness & empowerment.
About the job:
- Develop highly optimized & stable mobile products that work with large-scale platform infrastructure, for the Mobile (iOS and Android) ecosystem.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy new features for our products while maintaining the stability of our products through automated testing and minimizing long-term cost for maintenance and support
- Work in a large cross functional engineering team to implement end-to-end solutions by participating in team & cross-functional discussions
- Collaborate with Product Managers with diverse technology backgrounds
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments. Many of our mobile products are open source and your code will be accessible through GitHub
- BA/BS degree and 4+ years of experience OR MS degree and 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering (Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
- 2+ years of professional experience in full life-cycle native application development for iOS or Android platform with Swift/Objective-C for iOS or Kotlin/Java for Android
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Understanding of and interest in developing applications for both iOS and Android platforms – this is important as our iOS and Android SDKs are isomorphic from an architecture perspective
- Experience with mobile application integration with web-based services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-organizing and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and make use of your time effectively
- Willingness to learn new technologies, take on new responsibilities, and adapt
- Extra credit if you have experience working as an individual contributor in AdTech platforms/stacks and mobile advertising SDK(s) (e.g. Facebook, Google, MoPub SDKs)
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.