You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Consider some of the problems you will try to solve:
- Large-scale distributed systems: Our real-time budget problem requires a low-latency feedback loop, pushing updates on millions of objects to thousands of machines using our custom caching solution, all while observing strict SLA requirements.
- Interesting algorithmic problems: Optimize revenue, memory footprint, and overall algorithmic efficiency, making use of the latest research and techniques, high end hardware, lock-free data structures, intelligent thread design, and system architecture.
- Programming, probability, and statistics: Client success depends on the ability to accurately predict and track the performance of thousands of advertising campaigns that bid on a cost per impression, cost per click, cost peracquisition, or cost per view basis, all while staying within our 100ms time limit.
About the job:
- Designand implementnew features and enhancements to ourplatform that require hard real-time constraints and elegant, yet powerful software solutions
- Collaborate within a small functional team with diverse technology backgrounds, as well as across multiple functional teams that develop systems and integrate across the platform
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time
- Be responsible for the general health of the global real-time applications that must be operational 24/7/365
- Participate in design discussions about new features andensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform
About your skills:
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of experience OR MS degree and 2+ years of experience in software engineering (Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
- Experience using either C, C++, Golang, or Java, with excellent and creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience building high performance, multi-threaded, distributed systems and applications, preferably in a Linux environment
- Experience practicing advanced optimization techniques and with performance analysis
- Experience with real-time data processing engines, ultra-low-level, and low latency systems is preferred
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.