You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
In this role you will partner with UX and Product to design, build, and implement functional yet beautiful, UIs for our clients. These UIs are used to manage a variety of aspects of our clients advertising campaigns. The contributions you make have a direct impact on improving our customer experience and satisfaction. Projects will range from replacing aging systems or making existing systems more efficient, to green-fielding applications that meet our future product needs.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer
- Strong expertise in React/Redux
- Strong understanding of state management
- Strong experience providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Strong experience writing unit and integration tests
- Proficiency with GraphQL a plus
- Proficiency designing Restful APIs a plus
- Experience in JVM languages a plus
- Experience with containerization and/or Kubernetes a plus
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems
- If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.