Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr’s mission is to build a better Internet. We develop a technology platform that powers the real-time sale and purchase of digital advertising. Our platform is engineered to provide one of the fastest, most reliable, and massively scaled advertising systems in the industry.
Xandr is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the Converged Screens team within Invest DSP, a new group working on the technologies that will empower the TV and Digital “user of the future”. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work in a small agile team with smart, passionate engineers to bring products from inception to production. We strongly believe that collaboration enables better products, so you will work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and other engineers to design solutions. As our applications continue to evolve, you will have a significant voice in shaping which best practices and tooling we adopt.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build products that address the needs of our customers
- Design and build user interfaces that are intuitive and leverage the best parts of the stack for each function, partnering with Product Managers, UX designers, and customers to collect requirements
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure the quality of the products we deliver
- Mentor more junior engineers on designing robust applications and building maintainable code
- Deliver well-tested, maintainable and robust code
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering building web applications
- Experience with building scalable web services preferred
- Experience planning and implementing cross-functional projects, spanning multiple components, that deliver high-quality products on time
- Experience contributing to long-lived enterprise web applications
You'll Love Working Here If You
- Enjoy working on high-quality, intuitive, impactful products
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work
- Are passionate about learning and teaching
- Constantly strive to improve yourself
- Thrive on helping to empower and raise up your colleagues
- Focus not just on resolving immediate, surface-level issues but also on understanding the root causes in order to build long-term solutions
- Care about solving big, systemic problems
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Job ID 2141687X-1 Date posted 07/26/2021