You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer
- Experience using either C, C++, or Java, with excellent and creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience building high performance, multi-threaded, distributed systems and applications, preferably in a Linux environment
- Experience practicing advanced optimization techniques
- Experience with real-time data processing engines, ultra-low-level, and low latency systems is preferred
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc
- Experience providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback
More about you:
- You are passionate about enabling customer success
- You are focused on building high-quality, intuitive products
- You are passionate about learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You view processes as a means and not an end, preferring lean or automated approaches to ensure quality and productivity
- You are not satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to improve how things are done and what is built
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.