You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Lead architecture design reviews and conduct code reviews to ensure the quality of the products we deliver
- Mentor other Engineers on designing robust architectures and implementing maintainable code
- Drive adoption of new paradigms and tooling to enhance our development process
- Participate in organization-wide discussions to share knowledge and best practices with the broader engineering community
- 5+ years of experience building software professionally
- Significant experience with one or more of the following: C, Golang, Java, Python
- Experience planning and leading cross-functional projects, spanning multiple components, that deliver high-quality products on time
- Experience with other parts of our technology stack preferred: Kafka, Kubernetes, GraphQL
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.