You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Xandr builds products that empower advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising across display, video, mobile, and native channels. We have developed and launched products for Connected TV/OTT platforms, including broadcaster premium video supply monetization, Apple TV SDKs, Server-Side Video Ad Insertion for TV streaming, and more.
We are hiring for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to help build and grow the technology that drives our TV marketplace products, and to build the future of linear, addressable, and digital advertising. This is a strategically important and exciting area with an opportunity to be on the frontier of innovation in a large and rapidly changing industry
About the job:
Because Xandr has a very fast-paced software development lifecycle, we’re on the hunt for a SSDET to play a critical role in driving and automating the quality of Xandr features, functions, products and platforms. The SSDET will be responsible for driving all automated test and quality activities within a strategic software development team. You will strive to detect and fix every bug as close to generation of that bug as possible by encouraging team members to test their code at all levels. You will develop test tools to make testing as efficient as possible. Beyond the code, you will partner with Product and Support to deeply understand how our customer use our products and set up the checks and balances that protect our customers from seeing bugs.
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering to develop a comprehensive Test Plan that validates product functionality
• Develop automated tests using a variety of technologies and frameworks, following defined best practices
• Develop and execute tests at all levels (unit tests, integration tests, performance tests, end to end tests, etc.)
• Triage and resolve automated test failures with product engineers directly
• Define, build, and maintain automated testing, test environments, and test data
• Drive the adoption of CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous deployment
• Be a critical participant in the defect management process
• Evangelize the importance of testing and software quality within Xandr
About your skills and experience:
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent in a technical field of study OR relevant work experience in Software Development or Automated Software Testing
• A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLC and its related methodologies
• Built automated testing frameworks and experience with Cypress (or similar automation tools)
• Experience working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deploy (Jenkins, Concourse)
• Demonstrated ability to use RESTful APIs, use databases, and develop SQL queries
• Familiarity with container platforms and container orchestration systems
• Familiarity with Cloud services is a plus
• Familiarity with big data technologies is a plus
• Exposure to online video, ad technology, and/or television advertising is a plus
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Xandr is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.