You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
BIFS (Billing, Invoicing and Financial Systems) Team at Xandr is responsible for clearing billions of dollars through the platform and accounting for every penny attributed to our buyers, sellers and third-party entities. This spans multiple domain areas like auction time pricing contract, big data MR billing and clearing batch processing jobs, reporting and invoicing, and financial applications that integrate with ERP, data warehouse, Salesforce systems, and other external business systems.
BIFS team is looking for a Senior Test Engineer as an individual contributor with significant technical leadership to help drive and scale the billing and financial clearing systems at Xandr. The role requires technical prowess in or ability to quickly learn a multitude of technologies. The engineer will work on site, in Xandr’ New York office, in close collaboration with the transaction logic and data pipeline teams, product for commercial features, cross functional teams like Salesforce, and stakeholders like finance.
About the job:
• Design and develop reliable, scalable and testable big data jobs, API’s and applications
• Collaborate with a cross-functional teams with versatility in diverse technology backgrounds
• Participate in all stages of the SDLC, from design and development, to deployment and maintenance
• Work closely with product, stakeholders, and users
• Deep understanding of how work drives commercial and financial business outcomes
• Serve as a mentor and guide for other team members
• BA/BS degree OR MS degree in software engineering and 7+ years of experience (Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
• Solid experience in
• Primary Skill Set: JAVA, PYTHON, SCALA, Vertica, MySQL, Spark, Shell scripting, Design Patterns & architecture,
• Secondary Skill Set: C#, ASP.NET, Web, Windows Services, T-SQL, Sql Server and php etc. (willingness to learn and develop)
• Experience with big data, Hadoop, MR job processing technologies
• Experience in database skills SQL Server, Vertica, MySql, etc.
• Experience building REST API's, web services and business applications that scale
• Preferred experience with frameworks like Play/Dropwizard, ORM's, Flask, Swagger, Zend etc.
• Desired to have Docker and Kubernetes
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.