IT \ Engineering \ Technology Jobs
You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- At least3-5years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with one of the following back-end languages; Golang, Java or C.
- Buildingautomated testing frameworks.
- Working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deployment.
- Knowledge ofcomputer science fundamentals(i.e.cooperative and preemptive multi-tasking, asynchronous and event-driven programming, object oriented and functional languages, design principles and complexity management)
- Strong knowledge of and an interest indistributed computing.
- Abilityto work independently and make use of your time effectively.
- Excellent communicationskills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders, engineers and management.
- Solid organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like totakerisks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- When things break, you are eager to help and fix things.
- You understand the tradeoffs between perfect vs good enough
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.