IT \ Engineering \ Technology Jobs
You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our CRM Technology team. The ideal candidate will join a team of software engineers responsible for administering and developing solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• Lead developing functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Force.com platform approach.
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements or user stories and coding standards.
• Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
• Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
• Strong ability to effectively mentor junior developers.
• Work within an Agile Scrum or Kanban process.
• Assist in other duties as needed and directed.
• Extensive knowledge of APEX development and code deployment/release management.
• Extensive knowledge of the Lightning Framework and components.
• Experience with Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages.
• Well versed in creating unit test classes for all development objects in Salesforce.
• Solid understanding of Process Builders, Workflows, and Flows.
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform that will support multiple business units.
• Minimum 5 years of Salesforce Platform experience
• Expert-level experience in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce development
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
• Knowledge of SalesForce integration patterns
• Multiple SalesForce project deployments including release and environment management
• Salesforce App Builder and Platform Developer, I certifications
• Experience with Jira as a tool for Scrum based projects
• Experience with the SAFe Scaled Agile Framework
• Advertising Sales experience
• Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
• Prior Consultant experience a plus
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.