Corporate Support Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
The Senior Product Manager - Trader Productivity, will support existing product development and new product development to increase trader productivity using our buy side products and offerings and ensure their daily success. This role will drive product ideation, strategy, design, development, execution and launch. The ideal candidate has an empathy for users and their problems and will thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing advertising environment
- 4+ years working in a product management capacity, specifically for customer facing products, managing the development of self-service interfaces and/or workflow automation.
- Empathy for users and proven experience interviewing users and synthesize user problems.
- Experience with maintaining customer journey and integrating 3rd party on boarding and user support tools is a plus.
- Experience working with engineers, UX and cross functional teams
- Experience in online advertising is a plus
- Track record of being a customer advocate that can translate customer behavior, needs and wants into thoughtful strategy and design –
- Experience managing products in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with internal leaders as well as external customers.
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.