Data and Analytics Jobs
At AT&T you’ll use data-driven analytics to tackle our business challenges and drive the innovation that changes the lives of our customers. In fact, your work will impact major decisions that go all the way to the top. This is your chance to turn the massive scale of possibilities at AT&T into an equally big opportunity.
- Collaborate with Product to devise scalable pricing strategies and fee structures.
- Develop pricing guidelines to help Commercial teams maximize deals value.
- Stake in day-to-day pricing operations, collaborate with Commercial, Product and Finance Teams to build exception processes around handling unique pricing deals.
- Leverage our large data sets and pricing analytics techniques to perform high quality, sophisticated market analysis in relation to revenue initiatives and strategic pricing projects.
- Produce high quality stakeholder deliverables and present analysis, models and insights to senior executives.
- BS or BA with a strong emphasis and understanding of quantitative disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics, Pricing, Finance, Sales Operations, Product Management, or Marketing.
- Experience in working with large data sets and creating custom models.
- High proficiency in Excel modeling required.
- Experience in SQL, Python a plus. A willingness to learn a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate orally and visually to executive level teams in a consultative manner.
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.