Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
DescriptionThe Xandr Strategy team is responsible for developing the overall go-to-market strategy spanning existing and emerging businesses. Xandr Strategy will also drive strategy as it relates to M&A activity, inclusive of leading merger integration activity as applicable. This role will work closely with Business Development, Corporate Development, Finance, Product, and Marketing as well as leadership across all Xandr and AT&T departments to assess the media and ad tech competitive landscape, develop leadership POVs, and inform product strategy based on shifts in market dynamics.
Successful candidates are well-versed in analyzing financial statements and public company disclosures and should possess broad functional knowledge of the media and ad tech landscapes. The role will require a mix of big picture thinking and detail orientation to understand and communicate the implications of developments in our rapidly evolving industry. This is a dynamic, high-energy job and team.
The ideal candidate should have significant experience in media and finance that includes hands-on experience with prior business development groups and/or merger and acquisition work. Being well versed in executive presentation, ability to coordinate across various functional teams, and demonstrating a passion for the evolving advertising landscape are all desired skills.
• Conducting regular and ad-hoc analyses on the competitive landscape based on the needs of the Xandr Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
• Managing and distributing monthly/quarterly marketplace quantitative analysis, inclusive of revenue, subscribers, market-share, etc.
• Working with Corporate Development and Corporate Strategy on strategic modelling and synergy plans that support delivering expected value of M&A strategies
• Building trusted relationships across the various AT&T teams, organizations, and partners
• Creating presentation materials for executive management reviews
• Demonstrating confidence and poise in presenting analyses and recommendations to senior management
• Working closely with the Business Development team on financial analyses of potential commercial relationships and/or strategic targets
• BA/BS in Business, Finance, Strategy related discipline, pre-MBA candidates preferred
• 2-4 years relevant experience
• Established credibility with upper management
• Demonstrated excellent analytical, writing, communication, and cross-functional collaboration skills
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.