Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
a highly visible and exciting role working on advanced digital advertising
products at Xandr! You will join a team providing vision, ad platform
expertise, strategic acumen, and leadership for planning, building, developing
and implementing comprehensive business capabilities that supports the
long-term objectives, mission and vision for Xandr Media.
As Senior Manager you will develop and implement platform/inventory integrations and contribute to the development of new products and strategies for revenue generation. This position will work closely with other departments and divisions within Xandr to develop and fulfill ad products, in addition to working with third-party vendors both current and prospective.
• Develop and implement platform/inventory integrations for digital ad products.
• Using business process engineering techniques, develops technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems or enterprise wide solutions
• Primary POC on advanced digital projects
o Project Manage implementations of all new product/feature rollouts
• Develops and recommends solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure
• Drive product evolution and improvement to support and enhance the Ad Sales business
o Liaison with Xandr Media Ad Product team
• Liaison with internal/external contacts and vendors to further define system requirements and process for optimal revenue potential
• Provide training to Sales Planning and Ad Ops Support groups as needed
• Work closely with Sales Planning to ensure proper execution and stewardship of campaigns
• Create system requirements for new enhancements
• Review vendor and internal functional spec/design docs
• Partner with Digital Sales Planning, Business Analytics, Research, Broadcast Operations, IT, and Engineering teams
• Advises on the use and strengths of both hardware and software products available in the market to improve digital systems solutions
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Selects methods and techniques for obtaining digital systems solutions
• Requires a minimum 7 years of experience in Digital Ad Operations, yield management or analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher, or Ad Tech Vendor.
• Requires experience with digital ad serving systems, such as FreeWheel, Appnexus or equivalent SSPs
• Experience with front-end sales systems, such as Salesforce, Operative.One, etc.
• Experience with publisher tools, such as Yieldex, is a plus.
• Experience with digital data aggregators, such as Staq or Ad-Juster tools, is a plus.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.