You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Participate in efforts to develop appropriate policy,
process, and technology to support the company’s GRC goals, secure its
information technology assets, and provide for Disaster Recovery/Business
Continuity (DR/BC) planning. Maintain, revise, and extend policy, process, and
documentation as needed. Develop requirements and drive implementation,
deployment, adoption, and refinement of technologies needed to support GRC
objectives including Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA),
Single Sign On (SSO), multi-factor authentication, Role Based Access Controls
(RBACs), monitoring, audit, and, analysis tools, etc as needed. Participate in
external and internal IT audits to deliver evidence and control documentation.
Familiarity in many technology areas across a broad-spectrum including networks, infrastructure, cloud and mobile as well as the concepts of information risk management. Solid knowledge of IT controls across all domains such as user access management, data retention, encryption, risk monitoring, secure development, and cloud security.
• ISACA Certification a plus
• 5+ years progressively more responsible experience in the IT field with a GRC focus
• Strong knowledge in the field of risk management and compliance to efficiently work on frameworks including related regulatory compliance requirements including NIST, COBIT 5, CIS Controls, ISO 27001, SOC1/2, PCI, GDPR, and CCPA
• Knowledge of, or experience working with, Cloud technologies/environments, including evaluating and implementing controls on Software a Service (SaaS) services
• Experience with compliance controls lifecycle including design, design consultation, effectiveness testing, ongoing monitoring, mapping to risks, policies & standards along with external obligations and change management
• Technical skills with substantial hands on experience including system/network analysis, design, procurement, administration, and operations
• Demonstrated ability to rapidly respond to changing needs of the business
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• High professional standards and desire to continue to develop skills and growth professionally
• Maturity and self-awareness both to recognize mistakes and take responsibility for them as well as to ask for help when needed
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.