You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
DescriptionAs a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will work in a specialized, Agile Team with smart, passionate Engineers to bring products from inception to production. We strongly believe that collaboration enables better products, so you will work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and other Engineers to design solutions. As our applications continue to evolve, you will have a significant voice in deciding which best practices and tooling we adopt.
• Lead design reviews and conduct code reviews to ensure the quality of the products we deliver
• Drive adoption of new paradigms and tooling to enhance our development process
• Participate in organization-wide discussions to share knowledge and best practices with the broader engineering community
• Mentor other engineers on designing robust architectures and implementing maintainable code
• Deliver well-tested, maintainable and robust code
Qualifications• 5+ years software engineer experience with large-scale, distributed systems
• Skills in building scalable web services preferred
• Experience with our technology stack preferred: React, Redux, GraphQL, NodeJS, Typescript, and Java in a Linux environment
• Knowledge of MySQL or Cassandra databases preferred
• Experience planning and leading cross-functional projects, spanning multiple components, that deliver high-quality products on time
• Experience contributing to longstanding, mature enterprise web applications
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.