You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
• Lead design reviews and conduct code reviews to ensure the quality of the products we deliver
• Drive adoption of new paradigms and tooling to enhance our development process
• Participate in organization-wide discussions to share knowledge and best practices with the broader engineering community
• Mentor other engineers on designing robust architectures and implementing maintainable code
• Deliver well-tested, maintainable and robust code
• 5+ years software engineer experience with large-scale, distributed systems
• Skills in building scalable web services preferred
• Experience with our technology stack preferred: React, Redux, GraphQL, NodeJS, Typescript, and Java in a Linux environment
• Knowledge of MySQL or Cassandra databases preferred
• Experience planning and leading cross-functional projects, spanning multiple components, that deliver high-quality products on time
• Experience contributing to longstanding, mature enterprise web applications
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.