Backed by one of the world’s largest collections of digital, film and TV properties; Xandr is providing the premium advertising solutions for advertisers and publishers to reach specific audiences at scale in premium digital, linear and OTT environments. This role will support the ad sales teams across the Xandr Marketplace for sales compensation.
- Responsible for sales compensation modeling and communicating payouts to the sales team.
- Responsible for analysis of sales compensation payout curves – evaluate and make recommendations relating to business opportunities.
- Assist with evaluating and developing sales compensation plans to drive revenue in strategic areas.
- Gathers, interprets and evaluates financial information.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in finance, financial analysis or FP&A
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Experience with Excel modeling a plus
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and expectations
- Strives for continued learning opportunities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for learning the linear and digital advertising business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with media sales compensation analysis is a plus
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.