AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Public Sector. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Public Sector Voice & Collaboration Team is focused on positioning, solutioning, and selling cloud and premises-based strategic services for VoIP, Contact Center, Unified Communications, and Conferencing to State, Local and Education customers.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Applications Sales Executive – Voice Transformation, to support the Public Sector space, leading sales initiatives for Unified Communications, Conferencing and Professional Services opportunities. This position is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical solutions to assist in the account management and revenue generation and sales of highly complex/technical products, services, applications, and/or solutions.
- Responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of technical products/services/applications/solutions.
- Provides subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales.
- Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, for highly complex solutions.
- Develops strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sale.
- Researches and develops customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering.
- May manage and coordinate the sales and/or technical team in support of the sale of highly complex products and services to a customer.
- Spends some time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Requires extensive knowledge and selling experience with cloud and premise-based strategic voice solutions (e.g., UC, Web Conferencing, VoIP, Contact Center).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Eight to twelve years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the solutioning and selling of AT&T offerings to include CISCO WebEx Calling and Meetings and Zoom.