You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
We are seeking a Software Engineer for our CRM
Technology team. The ideal candidate will join a team of software engineers
responsible for administering and developing solutions on the Salesforce
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements or user stories and coding standards.
• Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
• Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
• Work within an Agile Scrum or Kanban process.
• Knowledge of APEX development and code deployment/release management.
• Knowledge of the Lightning Framework and components.
• Experience with Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages.
• Well versed in creating unit test classes for all development objects in Salesforce.
• Solid understanding of Process Builders, Workflows, and Flows.
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform that will support multiple business units.
• Minimum 3 years of Salesforce Platform experience
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
Experience in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce development
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
• Knowledge of SalesForce integration patterns
• Multiple SalesForce project deployments including release and environment management
• Salesforce App Builder and Platform Developer, I certifications
• Experience with Jira as a tool for Scrum based projects
• Experience with the SAFe Scaled Agile Framework
• Advertising Sales experience
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.