Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
What part will you play?
As a Programmatic Campaign Manager you will oversee the post-sale process for online advertising sales. You will collaborate closely with the sales team ensuring campaign success and providing superior client service. You will be responsible for the creative, trafficking and reporting needs for the client. You will be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate. Duties will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing. This role is based in New York.
What will you be doing?
• Set-up, optimize, and manage digital campaigns in the Xandr DSP.
• Act as the primary post-sale contact internally and externally.
• Work closely with internal and external teams to understand and communicate
the technical requirements of campaigns.
• Ensure timely, accurate, and successful delivery in full of all campaign
• Troubleshoot issues and proactively seek to prevent delivery and performance
• Pull and analyze reporting from 1st and 3rd party systems. Identify and
investigate 3rd party discrepancies as necessary.
• Schedule and run periodic campaign status update meetings with planners
and other stakeholders.
What do we require from you?
• 2 years + experience in a buy-side trading role in the advertising/online media
space (video ad experience a strong plus).
• Working knowledge of DSP’s with a strong preference to the legacy AppNexus
DSP or Xandr DSP.
• Knowledge and experience working with 3rd party adservers such as CM,
Innovid, Pointroll, Sizmek, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to
improve workflows and processes
• Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple projects
• Proficiency in breaking down complex technical problems into business
• Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Charles
Proxy, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.), data analytic and query languages (SQL,
Python) a plus.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.