Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
As a Programmatic Account Manager your responsibilities will include end to end management of programmatic deals. You will play a key part in client recommendations and deal creation along with maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting. Responsibilities will also include reporting and analysis, managing partner relationships and client-facing communications. Your goal is to interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources, make optimizations to enhance deal performance, and help us exceed client performance objectives.
You will be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Team up with Account Executives to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner that consistently meets and exceeds expectations: including responses to RFPs and RFIs, creation of new DiDs and day-to-day communication about campaign performance and deal health
- Coordinate communication, campaign/deal strategy, setup and kickoff process
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs, and all demand sources
- Be the liaison between key internal stakeholders, including Account Executives, Operations, Product and other Xandr teams
- Monitor and analyze campaign/deal performance and provide proactive optimization recommendations using data driven insights to uncover value for clients
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal and/or always-on strategies based on PMP insights
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results and reporting to clients as needed
What do we require from you?
- 5-8 years of experience in Digital ad platforms with an Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor
- Expertise in working with SSPs, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other programmatic platforms
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns, including display and video
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.