You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The Product Support Specialist maintains a dedicated focus on ensuring that customers are incredibly satisfied with AppNexus platform. They are the link between the Commercial and the Product and Engineering teams. The Product Specialist exhibits a deep product expertise, highly responsive, empathic, and professional communication, creative problem solving, effective coordination of internal resources, and superb prioritization skills. This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for the Internet or all things digital, customer service, solving complex problems, and who loves to learn and teach.
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them surpass their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
- Provide post-implementation product support to AppNexus customers
- Manage customer support cases, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible; this may include periodic after-hours and weekend emergency on-call support
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions
- Share knowledge with Console Support team members
About your skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a collaborative team
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies. Knowledge of SQL, HTML, Python and/or data analysis preferred
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.