Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. The Marketplace Product team drives forward strategic initiatives which span all aspects of the business, with a particular focus on solutions for buyers on the Xandr exchange. Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing, and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep industry knowledge. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing advertising technology innovations.
About the job:
• Participate in the full product lifecycle for a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, productionalization, and rollout
• Manage product performance to set goals and KPIs
• Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
• Articulate and contribute to product strategy
• Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
• Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively
• Contribute to product roll out efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
• Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external users as well as internal teams
About your skills and experience:
• 2+ years of experience in a product focused role for an enterprise technology product; experience in online advertising is a plus
• Experience managing products and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working closely with Advertising Platforms and/or with data platforms, data modeling, behavioral targeting technologies, etc. is a plus
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within AppNexus and at customer/partner organizations
• Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
• Experience collaborating with a broad range of other functions, such as commercial, legal, services, etc.
• Strong domain expertise in ad technology, strategies, and trends preferred
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.