Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr, a leader in the Ad-Tech space, is looking for a Product Manager to lead end-to-end product development and strategy for our Authentication, Authorization and Identity Management (AAIM) team.
This person will own and develop the product strategy by identifying and developing key product road map initiatives, gathering and presenting product requirements while collaborating with engineering on implementation, go-to market planning, and be responsible for the commercial success of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop innovative best-in-class client experiences centered around application security and access control.
Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. The Authentication, Authorization and Identity Management Product team drives strategic initiatives with a focus on solutions for clients and the ways in which they access and control access to the Xander platform. Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep subject area knowledge. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps initiatives. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, learn fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing innovations.
- Lead the full product lifecycle for a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, commercialization, and rollout.
- Understand the key value drivers for your product area and demonstrate progress against success metrics to ensure our products are delivering value as expected.
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively.
- Establish yourself as an expert on your product area for external users as well as internal teams.
Job ID 2133925X Date posted 06/14/2021
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Software Engineer
- Experience using APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Experience with authentication technology and services – nice to have
- Experience with authorization (access controls, roles, permission) models
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, business and technology leaders, as well as external customers and partners
- An understanding of application security is a plus