DescriptionAs a XAAF Platform Support Engineer, you will work as part of an Engineering team at Xandr which is responsible for the development and maintenance of the XAAF platform. This role requires technical aptitude to quickly learn a multitude of technologies to support various Production environments. We are looking for an innovative Platform Support Engineer with experience in troubleshooting and quick responsiveness to issues. You must be self driven and willing to maintain and drive continuous improvements into the stability of the Production Xaaf platform, and incorporate new tools as deemed necessary to support enhancements.
Qualifications100% - Support and Maintain deployment solutions
• Gain expertise of the tech stack/tools/application utilize in the environment
• Develop monitoring and administration scripts/procedures that will help offshore and onshore engineers to troubleshoot and maintain applications and systems.
• Contributes to enhancing stability, recovery and quality of service for applications and systems under support.
• Address bug fixes and tickets according to business priorities
• Assist Engineers in projects efforts where appropriate
• Responsible for developing and enhancing runbooks and procedures for offshore support team
BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills
Strong organizational and debugging skills
1+ year experience and/or proficiency in the following technologies:
a. Unix/Linux shell programming languages
b. Monitoring Tools (i.e. Grafana, New Relic, CloudWatch)
c. Postman API Testing
d. Experience with Jira
e. Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
Experience with SAFe Agile methodology
Desirable experience to have:
• Databases: SQL, MongoDB
• Cloud Environments: AWS, Azure
• Process: SAFe Agile/Kanban
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.