Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Minimum of one to two years staffing experience in a high volume-fast paced team in a retail and/or corporate environment
- Highly motivated, outgoing, multi-task oriented, flexible and adaptable to change
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Must have excellent phone and PC skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- High level of excel skills for reporting trending and analysis
- Knowledge of staffing processes
- Project Management experience
- Experience with applicant tracking system a plus
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.