Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
DescriptionAbout the team
The Xandr Office Operations team plays an integral role in our company mission: Make Advertising Matter. Our team members are global executers who put our employees first and create a safe and best-in-class employee experience. The team’s responsibilities include providing our employees with a safe, secure and clean workplace, food services, and more. We engage deeply and regularly with individuals at all levels within the company covering many locations around the world. Working with employees to provide services, help, and direction when they need it most, we engage with literally every part of Xandr, in addition to our partners at both AT&T and WarnerMedia. We are encouraged to multi-task, think outside the box, and above all, act with honesty, integrity, and transparency as a team. We also like to have fun, and bring a diverse set of passions and interests from outside of work that help us think creatively on the job.
About the role
- Responsible for smooth and efficient office operations for all of Xandr North America
- Oversees headquarters’ office and equipment supply inventory tracking and purchasing, facility maintenance and cleaning, and administrative equipment maintenance
- Leads and manages employee badging and security processes and procedures
- Supports internal and external meetings and events from an administrative support and logistical coordination perspective
- More specifically, manages the building management system, manages vendor relationships for cleaning staff, deliveries, supply ordering
- Communicates to company as it pertains to above responsibilities
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task, learn new tasks quickly, and pivot as needed in a growing office environment
- 2+ years of office experience
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.