Xandr Cares Jobs Jobs
Xandr Cares Jobs
DescriptionThe Media Operations Manager will be part of a new
team within Sales Operations geared toward connecting supply & demand to
drive revenue. The ideal candidate is analytical and quantitative, understands
(or able to learn about) programmatic media, and knows how to build strong
relationships with multiple stakeholders.
About the job:
• Analyze and report on media adoption and marketplace trends.
• Partner with Sales to identify and solution for client needs.
• Collaborate with Marketing on collateral and client communication.
• Assist in the creation of media packages.
• Identify new opportunities or processes to work more efficiently both internally/externally.
• Train and mentor media analysts.
• Build and maintain relationships cross-functionally; collaborate with sales and operations teams to ensure client success
- Competitive pay (base salary plus bonus incentive).
- Excellent benefits (401k, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, medical/dental and more!)
- Top-notch on-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.