Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr is seeking a Market Director to join our extraordinary team of “ad technology” enthusiasts, to evangelize Microsoft and other flagship inventory partners at agencies and trade desks in the United States and Canada. This role will also support the Latin America organization in driving revenue across the Americas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-paced company, and play an active role in the build-out of our North America sales muscle. The role calls for an individual who can proactively and diligently manage a diverse set of activities, using data insights to grow buyer spend while helping advertisers to achieve their KPI goals.
The Global Supply Evangelism Team is on the cutting edge of the digital advertising, building critical mass of demand for a supply source. The main goal is to showcase the potential of a supply source, to lead decision makers to want to adopt it for themselves, establishing it as a standard source of inventory in a market that is subject to network effects.
- Responsible for programmatic Ad Sales for Microsoft Native & Video in the US & Canada. Partner with traditional Agencies, Agency Trading Desks, DSPs and other programmatic buyers to grow revenue.
- Grow revenue across the US & Canada for other key publisher accounts.
- Build a demand pipeline for managed services (IOs) from major international buyers into our GSET DSP trading desk.
- Support the GSET Latam team in growing revenue across the region.
- Cultivate strong relationships while consulting and training partners on programmatic.
- Overseeing buyer trends with regular reporting, working to unblock revenue, and find upside opportunities
- Create and manage a portfolio of private marketplace (PMP) deals offering technical support for bidder integrations, and general deals troubleshooting
- Be an expert internally and a trusted resource externally, for the nuances of RTB auction dynamics.