Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
DescriptionThe Manager, Solution Consulting is a player/coach role. This person is responsible for managing and growing a team of high-achieving Solution Consultants. This team is dedicated to supporting our clients utilizing the Xandr SSP solution.
The Manager will play a key role in developing excellence in the Solution Consulting team to support our strategy, grow and develop our client base and ensure excellence in execution and client engagement by the team.
We are looking for someone passionate about solving complex problems and eager to make a direct impact on both the short and long-term success of the business. The Manager must have the ability to breakdown complex technology, explain and teach it with simplicity, and drive strategic conversations, while managing a team of direct reports.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on our platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Technology can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Manage a team of highly achieving solution consultants for greatest business impact. This includes career conversations, annual reviews, development plans, promotions, interviews, recruiting and hiring
- Partner with Sales, Product, Account Management and Services peers stakeholders to align team operations with the larger organization
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with technical teams and decision makers of Xandr most strategic sell side clients
- Engage in complex pre-sales conversations, pitches and solution designs for our sell side products(Ad Server, SSP, Header Bidding)
- Structure operations and provide visibility to top management (metrics, processes)
- Ability to be a team player and own some of the implementation projects
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying and selling, MySQL, APIs or Python
- Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience in driving high performing culture
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.