Data and Analytics Jobs
At AT&T you’ll use data-driven analytics to tackle our business challenges and drive the innovation that changes the lives of our customers. In fact, your work will impact major decisions that go all the way to the top. This is your chance to turn the massive scale of possibilities at AT&T into an equally big opportunity.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead financial support and partnership for CTO organization with FP&A, business case and investment modeling, profitability analyses, and analyzing new strategic opportunities
• Design, develop and maintain complex financial planning and forecasting models
• Support recurring financial closing, reporting, and planning cycles and processes
• Recommend efficient resource allocations and investments to business leadership
• Create KPIs and supporting scorecards or dashboards to monitor and improve ROIC and profitability
• 5-7 years of experience in financial, consulting, or other analytical field in a fast paced environment
• CPA / CFA and/or MBA in finance or advanced degree in finance strongly preferred
• Expertise in financial modelling and with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with common business intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, etc.), and/or scripting languages (e.g. Python) will be valuable
• Clear and concise communication with ability to tailor message across a range of audiences
• Experience in client or senior stakeholder management
• Knowledge of the digital media and advertising industry is a plus
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.