Xandr Cares Jobs Jobs
Xandr Cares Jobs
DescriptionThe Capability Specialist team is the connective tissue between Services, Product and Engineering. We resolve client issues, investigate root causes, provide level two support, partner with teams across the organization to drive innovation, and analyze data, all with the goal of maximizing our product and services offerings.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class organization. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team supports other services, and product teams working on the behalf of AppNexus customers. We obsess about making clients massively successful, and strategize to continually evolve products, and processes. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
• Act as a capability expert and extension of Product and Engineering within Services connecting the field with builders and helping those teams scale
• Work within the capability teams to resolve issues, influence product, reduce services load, improve training, create documentation, eliminate issues and subpar user experiences
• Perform level two support, troubleshooting assistance, and consulting on problem cases
• Innovate ways to increase throughput, prioritize chores, perform tool research, and create automation
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and at least 2 years of experience in supporting, developing or consulting in a software or related IT field
• Analytical with the ability to dissect large sets of data and provide quantitative findings
• Strong problem solving skills with a willingness to dig into end to end setup and usage of
our systems to pinpoint root cause
• Ability to work on multiple projects with varying priorities and scope
• Strong organization and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial
• Demonstrable passion for learning advertising technology solutions including, online
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.