Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
The Lead Manager, Market Research and Insights is responsible for the end-to-end planning and execution of primary research projects for Xandr Marketing. The person in this role will need to have a full understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods in order to plan research projects, manage research vendors, and turn research findings into actionable insights that shape the future direction of Xandr’s marketing, sales and brand strategy. The ideal candidate will be insights-driven, detail-oriented, and able to articulate the value of primary research to various stakeholders across the organization.
- Design a research roadmap, prioritizing and deprioritizing strategic projects aimed to establish Xandr as an industry thought leader.
- Coordinate and collaborate across cross-functional teams in order to identify business questions, challenges and hypotheses to be tested.
- Plan and implement various market research studies to answer key business questions based on comprehensive integration of primary, secondary and competitive intelligence sources.
- Manage external consultants and/or vendors including sending out RFIs, analysis, data processing, questionnaire design, link testing, and recruitment support, and oversight of end to end project execution.
Training and Special Skills
- You have 5-8 years of market research experience, particularly in supporting the work of Marketing and Brand teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in the advertising, entertainment and/or marketing industries.
- Are confident in a diverse set of research methodologies- both qualitative and quantitative.
- Ability to run research yourself (e.g. questionnaire design, sampling approaches, tabulation planning, fieldwork management, data analysis), as well as leading third-party vendors
- Have well-developed analytical skills and excellent creative communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful cross-functional relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi-task among many different projects at once
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS-Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) a must.
- Love working with numbers and enjoy translating data into compelling, visually interesting presentations.
- You are an experienced presenter, with a strong interest in leading client presentations.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.