Data and Analytics Jobs
At AT&T you’ll use data-driven analytics to tackle our business challenges and drive the innovation that changes the lives of our customers. In fact, your work will impact major decisions that go all the way to the top. This is your chance to turn the massive scale of possibilities at AT&T into an equally big opportunity.
Key member of the Xandr Finance team responsible for supporting corporate strategy and development. This role primarily partners with Xandr corporate strategy team to analyze macroeconomic and industry trends and to develop quantitative and economic models for long-term strategy. It also includes financial structuring and modeling of corporate development deals and business partnerships.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide thought leadership on industry trends and develop quantitative and economic models to inform and drive long term corporate strategy
• Develop presentations and white papers
• Partner with corporate development and strategy team to create economic and financial models for M&A deals and business partnerships
• Model scenarios, alternative deal structures and provide recommendations to generate maximum economic value
• Facilitate and maintain leadership communication and updates
• Prior experience at a top tier strategy consulting firm or investment banking strongly preferred
• MBA in finance or advanced degree in finance highly desired
• Knowledge of the digital media and advertising industry will be very valuable
• Expertise in financial modelling and with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Clear and concise communication with ability to tailor message across a range of audiences
• Experience in client or senior stakeholder management
• Familiarity with common business intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, etc.), and/or scripting languages (e.g. Python) will be plus
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.