Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
DescriptionThe Business Development Lead is responsible for leading, implementing and providing complex analytical support for new business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and joint ventures or commercial relationships within the Xandr Corporate Strategy & Business Development organization.
- Conducts complex market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives and potential and/or executed transactions.
- Develops and maintains relationships between Xandr and partners, regulatory officials and government officials.
- Coordinates acquisition support functions for national and international transactions.
- Analyzes market conditions, regulatory environment, competitive conditions, strategic and business plans, and existing business and technical operations.
- Collaborate and support legal, accounting and business inspection of acquisition or joint venture.
- Creates financial models to assess the economic value of potential transaction.
- Formulates demand forecasts and key operating projections for the valuation of target transactions.
- Participates in the negotiations of principal terms and conditions of transactions.
- Creates presentation materials for internal approval from Officers or Executives of AT&T and affiliates.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of market trends and financial situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Experience with financial transaction modeling and analysis and approach recommendations
- Experience leading and managing geographically and functionally diverse stakeholders to drive results
- Excellent executive communications and presentation skills
- Working understanding of the marketing/advertising business and supporting technologies
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.